Saturday, August 3, 2013

Friends fail to understand a 'double negative' on friendship day

So many of my friends wished me 'happy friendship day' on Whatsapp. And well, I was gonna just type 's2u' and move on with my life, but I chose to be over smart, stupid me. And I did this...











What I really meant -
No sad friend(ship) day
No sad = happy

What my friends thought I meant -
Friend: Happy friendship day dude
Me: No, sad friendship day ):


After this incident I felt stupid that I wrote that. Later, I messaged each and every person "no sad = happy", sometimes chats get really awkward...

Anyways Happy friendship day to all, have fun.

[Edited: 9th Aug 2013]




1 comments so far

Never Mind.. It happens many times..!!
Not evry1 evrytym takes u as u said or as u r..!!
:-P


EmoticonEmoticon